Meet Stephanie, your Wedding Planner
I am a true native of this beautiful state of Colorado! I started Bella Notte Weddings and Events because I believe in love above all else and everyone’s unique ability to express their love. Because of that I have been truly blessed to have been a part of so many beautiful couple’s weddings!
I love and care very deeply for all of my couples and have built some amazing relationships that have gone long past the wedding. I am a romantic at heart and helping a couple infuse their wedding with details that reflect their personality and love for each other, and making sure the wedding day goes as planned, is a passion and a mission for each and every wedding. I have been incredibly fortunate to be able to work at something I truly love and hope to share that passion with you!
A few special things about me:
• I believe in spending evenings with friends and family in our beautiful backyard.
• I have a serious addiction to beautiful glassware and stemware – I have a glass for any drink you could possibly want!
• I love a good wine (Pinot Noir is my fav) and love visiting wineries on my travels.
• I believe the most romantic spot is … Mackinac Island, Michigan! With no motorized vehicles allowed and waking up to the hooves of horses, you feel like you have gone back in time!
• I have been known to get teary eyed at first looks, when I send the bride down the aisle, first dances and father daughter dances.
• Nothing surprises me when it comes to toasts, I’ve heard it all!
• My job never feels like work, never gets old and I alway feel a twinge of sadness when it is all over.
Now I want to learn more about you! Call me at 303-601-9479 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about how my experience and passion can assist you in making your wedding day a memorable day!