Your Beautiful Beginning Starts with a Beautiful Night
You want your wedding to be the most memorable day of your life. My goal as a Denver Wedding Planner is to give you the time to find just the right ways to make your day magical.
Today’s couples lead exceptionally busy lives. With the average wedding taking approximately 250 hours to plan, the process of creating your dream Colorado wedding can be stressful and overwhelming. I offer full service wedding planning, partial planning and wedding day management. Whether you are planning a wedding along the Front Range, a mountain location or even a destination wedding, you can rely on my experience, creativity, knowledge and guidance to help you plan the wedding you’ve always envisioned – giving you the luxury of being able to relax and enjoy your day!
This is a complete package for the busy couple who wants to enjoy the process of planning their wedding, without the stress of doing it all themselves. My team will walk by your side through the whole process so you don’t feel overwhelmed and actually enjoy planning your event!
When you hire me to manage your wedding, I will ensure that the day runs smoothly, that details won’t be overlooked, and that you and your family’s stress levels remain low. Your wedding day goes by so quickly, so I want you to enjoy yourself!
Whether it be just the two of you or all your friends and family, we can help you create a special ceremony and celebration to renew your love and commitment to each other or private ceremony to start you new life together!
Some of the benefits of working with Stephanie
When you work with me, I can help you avoid many of the common pitfalls that befall brides-to-be.
- I will help you create and stick to a budget
- I will coordinate with your vendors, so that everyone is on the same page and so everyone works as a team to make your wedding spectacular.
- I will take the workload off of your family members. So they can actually enjoy your wedding, rather than feel like employees.
- I will help keep the peace between friends and family members who may have competing ideas about your wedding
- I will work to ensure that your wedding proceeds smoothly and on schedule and that you don’t feel like you are herding cats all day.
- I will help you keep your decoration costs manageable, thanks to my extensive collection of décor items that you are free to use.
Some of my favorite recent weddings
One of the most important things I did for my wedding was hire Stephanie to be my “day-of” coordinator. Actually, I highly believe hiring Stephanie was the most important thing!
She’s personable, organized, efficient, and keeps everything throughout the day on time so you can sit back and enjoy. I highly recommend Stephanie Kuhn to anyone getting married, and will be recommending her to all of my friends planning a wedding for years to come. She truly is amazing!
Stephanie made our wedding day seamless! Besides being very detailed and organized, she is a kind and caring person. She always made me feel like I was the most important bride. If you are looking to hire a planner Bella Notte is the right decision!
Chelsea and Brett’s mountain-top wedding in Vail, Colorado Chelsea and Brett were a beautiful couple who knew they wanted an…